Monday, May 23, 2011

Pink

Whenever Sam gets invited to a girl's birthday party I am always excited.  Not only do I get to buy a gift for a girl (not a Bakugan or Beyblade in sight), but I get to wrap it as well.  The other side of the toy store is another world for me.  The only things I recognize from my days are Barbie and Playmobil and even they look different. In the store my son mumbled something about Littlest Pet Shop and went right.  I was left in a sea of pink and a text message from the girl's mother of what she might like.


After much pondering I found something that I thought I might have played with and called it a day.  The fun for me is to wrap the gift.  I first discovered pom-poms at so'isses and have made a few since. It ended up a little big for the box, but it was all pink and that is all that matters.

3 comments:

  1. There is no getting around the fact that the gift is for a lucky little girl...how very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNd wie hübsch du es verpackt hast! Fast zu schade um es zu öffnen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to love this to after having the 2 boys first....It gets harder as they get older!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you!