I have spent the last few days filling in my new calendar and writing down thoughts on the last year and thoughts for the new. Kind of sounds meditative, but it was really more of an obsession fest about the shoulda, coulda, woulda of everything. I have calmed down now, some.
Let's talk goals, ok?
- I am continuing with the More of Less project I started last year. There was a little break over the holidays, but I did a few mini projects around the house back in November that I never posted about (you know shoulda, coulda...).
- I also want to find a place for everything in the house. Not so much to end the search for stuff, more to end the piles of "I don't know where else to put it".
- Read more books (Jules at Pancakes & French Fries is helping out with that with the Book Club she is starting).
- Photography - I will learn to use that SLR (that I gave my husband for Christmas 2010).
- I am doing something with that Thonet stool (can't believe I first posted about it in June). Still pondering yellow, thinking about black (crazy, no?) and am now seriously considering gold. Gold would be awesome, right?
- Then there is the usual eating better (am on track), exercising (started again last week), blogging more (first post since Christmas so we will see how that goes), going to bed earlier (writing this at 12:17am - sigh).
Anyway, I kind of think that 2012 might be good year.