- Organize the basement (this alone is a huge undertaking) This is just to big to be listed as a single item. So, I am going to break this down into manageable tasks. Considering that we have put in several hours of work, I already have some finished tasks to cross off my list. Yes, I add completed tasks to my to do lists just to cross them off.
- Sort & organize bedroom closet No comment.
- Sort through Sam's room Seems kind of silly considering he is 6 and has the ability to completely "destroy" his room in under 5 minutes.
- Organize kitchen cabinets Another one to break down
- Repaint basement floor Can't really do that until I finish the organizing
- Clean windows (we have 21, 24 counting the basement) I cleaned the ground floor windows. Think I will list windows by floor. Anyway, five windows down.
Spring bulb planting
- Roses to move and
plantCan't move it until it is dormant. Leaves are still green, so I totally blame the rose and the weather. Hostas to split and move (not sure if it wold be best to wait until Spring for that one)Decided to go for it. I like to live dangerously. Design built-in cabinet for bathroomI meant to do the professional thing and do drawings but it just didn't happen & so I winged itexplained everything to the carpenter while he took measurements.
- Consolidate to do/project lists Sad, but I haven't found them all.
- Organize spice cabinet
- Organize holiday decorations (basement)
Throw out the stuff that I have had in the throw out pile for months(basement)
- Sort through High School and College Documents (basement)
- Sort through letters (basement)