Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tell Tall Heart

The basement is my personal Tell Tall Heart.  Not that I murdered anyone and hid them under the floorboards, but I can hear the basement from all over the house or rather it is that nagging feeling of unfinished business that is always with me.

This is what it looks like after several hours of clearing with my husband.



Hard to believe,  but there really is an improvement.  Really. This is going to take time. Lots of stuff to sort through and a lot of decisions to make.

4 comments:

  1. This all looks too familiar to me. We have collected way too much 'stuff' and it seems to have, by some mean trick, been multiplying behind my back, hmmm...Good for you for getting a start on it.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri - I am so glad that I started the process and am hoping by posting about it will help me to finish. Am totally with you on the multiplying theory.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good start to me.. good luck in the garden.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always feels so good after you make progress organizing but to get me started on something like that takes alot. Good for you and hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you!